Here is the information for Cheerleading tryouts.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 15 – 4:45 PM
CLAY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
Join us for an informational meeting regarding the 2020/2021 Clay High School Cheer Team. During these unusual times, we have to be extra careful to follow protocol established by IHSAA regarding limiting the spread of COVID 19. Please read over the guidelines listed below. Come dressed to work out. We will spend some time learning a few moves in preparation for tryouts.
• Coaches will perform temperature checks before the start of every team practice. Students with a fever of 100.3 will be immediately sent home
• Groups will not have more than 5 students to insure 6 ft social distancing
• Students will not be allowed into the school building No locker room/restroom access
• Athletes and coaches will be required to wear masks when not engaging in strenuous activities
• Drop off and pick up at the main entrance
• ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING A WATER BOTTLE AND FACE MASK