Student Athletes and Parents, here is a friendly reminder of the protocols that are in place for the return to sports. Please make sure you are registered on Eventlink so you can participate. Below is a checklist of things that must be done before you can participate for your safety and the safety of your fellow teammates and coaches
MUST DO Before July 6th to play
1. Register to Eventlink :Eventlink Registration Setup
– Fill out all forms on Eventlink
– Athletic fees with card –
– Pay insurance fees with card
2. Pass 5 classes last semester
– If you are worried, contact your coach and we can get you into summer school to qualify
3. This year you do not need a new physical if you are a returning player or athlete from another sport last year.
– Incoming freshman – if you played a sport last year we need to know what Middle School you attended to get your physical forms sent to Clay.
4. Transfer students must let us know that you are a transfer student to have additional paperwork filled out
5. All students must be on the roster to participate
Players new to sports or no physical from last year – MUST HAVE A NEW ATHLETIC PHYSICAL to begin in July – NO EXCEPTIONS!
NEW PROTOCOL – Stage 1 return to play
Every conditioning and practice we will prescreen your temperature with touchless thermometer, Covid 19 symptom screening questions, and daily logging of screening before every practice can begin. BE HONEST to keep our team safe. Players with high temp or Covid symptoms will be sent to the athletic trainer for evaluation or sent home if no trainer is available. You will not be allowed to practice if you have symptoms and are not cleared by the athletic trainer or Doctor.
No parents, friends, guests, siblings are allowed to leave the vehicle at drop off or pick up. No volunteers are allowed unless pre-approved already by AD, your coach and our on the roster.
MUST BRING FACE MASK TO PRACTICE – NO EXCEPTIONS. MASKS ARE NOT PROVIDED. CAN NOT PARTICIPATE WITHOUT MASK.
MUST BRING WATER TO PRACTICE! NO SHARING OF WATER OR PUBLIC WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE. WATER FOUNTAINS AND HYDRATION STATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS TIME. NO WATER WILL BE PROVIDED. MUST BRING WATER TO PARTICIPATE!
NO LOCKER ROOM OR BATHROOM USE DURING FIRST STAGES OF RETURN TO PLAY.
NO SHARING OF EQUIPMENT!
MUST PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING!
MUST WEAR MASK DURING NON STRENUOUS ACTIVITIES!
MUST BE IN GROUPS SMALLER THAN 10.
NO CONTACT PLAY DURING STAGE 1 – FOR EXAMPLE – CAN NOT SCRIMMAGE, THIS IS CONTACT PLAY.
Always bring your equipment to practice.